Dear reader, we appreciate your willingness to respond to the articles posted on our website, to take part in the discussions. However, we have a few rules for posting comments on the website, which we kindly advise you to read.
- Sign your comment, if it is possible. Unsigned comments are not highly regarded. We would also ask you to send us your e-mail address that will not be posted.
- When you quote an article, please do it accurately. It would be better, if you also mention the URL (uniform resource locator), if there is such.
- Please avoid disseminating offensive and defamatory information when leaving a comment. Or else, your comments can be removed from the site. You may challenge the content, but don’t harass the author or other commenters.
- Comments that are based on hatred toward a person or a group of people or on the stereotypes regarding religion, sexual orientation, nationality or age will not be posted either.
- One must not post the e-mail of an ordinary citizen, his/her phone number or address without his/her consent.
- Don’t spread spam. Don’t try to seize the opportunity of posting on our website for commercial purposes. Otherwise, the possibility of commenting on our website from your e-mail might be completely blocked.
- Don’t write the whole comment with capital letters. It is preferable not to use transliteration, the Latin-alphabet Armenian – it is difficult for reading.
- If your comment does not appear on the website within a reasonable period of time and you know that the reason for that is not the violation of these rules, send a message to the editor.