An interview with Barun Sobti.
– The beginning and process of your career?
– I came into the acting career in August of 2009. I was doing a job in Delhi and one of my friends whose name is Karan Wahi invited me to Mumbai and said to give an audition for the show. I was just started to act and the producers of the show confirmed me as an actor.
– When and how old did you feel that You are an actor?
– In 2009 at the age of 25, I came to know that I am an actor.
– For the film “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” You have got 4 prizes. I’d like to know your father’s response for that.
– “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” is one of my favorite shows and I have missed those days. My father was so shocked when he saw my 4 awards and said:
– “You’re intelligent and I’m so proud of you, my son. God bless you and go on in this way”.
– Have you a favorite actor that you would like to play like him?
– I want to act like Amir Khan as he is my favorite hero.
– Which writer’s work does fascinate You?
– My favorite author is Gautam Hegde.
– Does Your wife like Your artistic life?
– She trusts me and that’s enough for me.
– Your notion about Armenia?
– Armenia is a beautiful country, I love to be there very soon. Love you my Armenian fans….